Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another good value to check out

Last night my family and I were at a restaurant and as usual, they handed the wine list to me. It's always a bit daunting choosing a bottle for a table of people, but I know my parents are fans of Pinot Noir and I saw Benton Lane on the list so I decided to go with it. Benton Lane makes a lovely, dry pinot with some nice cherry notes. Moreover, at approx. $20 a bottle, it's a really good value. Of course we paid $55, which is (sadly) a typical markup you get at restaurants (and the reason I love frequenting good BYOs).

That said, if you see it on a list or in the store, it's worth a try.

Until the next sniff, sip or quaff,

Cheers,

Alli M.




2 comments:

elliej said...

Wine was wonderful. Weekend was wonderful. Alli is wonderful.

Unknown said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Pixelhub.me
Click Here