Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Saturday I opened one of the bottles of 2007 Finca Decero Malbec I picked up after returning from Argentina. It was still just as good - drinks almost like a Cabernet Sauvignon with some notes of green pepper though I also get some bright cherry notes which are more typical of a Malbec. I can't wait to get to my other bottles!

Tonight I was at a group dinner and there were large bottles of Beringer Founder's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon on the table. I had a few sips and was longing for one of the bottles in my wine fridge.

Until I do get back to my wine fridge or until the next sniff, sip or quaff,

Cheers,

Alli M.

2 comments:

elliej said...

At your suggestion, we have started opting for malbecs, instead of our usual pinot noirs, and have discovered a new wine love. Your blog is so helpful.

elliej said...

Had a malbec last night and thought of you and your fabulous Argentinian sojourn --