Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7 Eleven Sommelier

I saw this in one of the many product newsletters I read:

"C-store giant 7-Eleven has announced that it is broadening its private brand wine selection, introducing a new label - Cherrywood Cellars - a mid-tier-priced wine ($7.99 - $8.99 per bottle) that is available in three varietals - chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and merlot. Cherrywood Cellars, according to the company, is designed to appeal to millennials, and is positioned between its Yosemite Road label, priced at an entry-level $3.99 per bottle, and Sonoma Crest, a premium wine comparable to a $15 bottle, but value-priced at $9.99."
Until I try this, I can't make a judgement, but I am happy to pre-judge. This doesn't sound so appetizing to me. Then again, I guess if it hits the fan, I can always find work as a 7 Eleven sommelier!
And if you run out of wine on Thanksgiving day, 7 Eleven will likely be open. To that end, I guess it has a purpose.
I'm hoping that whatever you drink at Thanksgiving, it is enjoyable.
Until the next sniff, sip or quaff,
Cheers,
Alli M.

4 comments:

elliej said...

I can attest that the wines Alli brought to Thanksgiving dinner were superb. She has such a gift...

Ariana Richardo said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Click Here
Sketchfab.com
Website

Istan Laura said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Answers.informer.com
Information
Click Here

Eileen Price said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Forum.singaporeexpats.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web