Thursday, December 8, 2011

When Free Isn't Worth It


I'm one of those people who tends to have an easy time staying away from open bars. It's not that I have some insane amount of will power, it's just that I'm now at the point where I can't drink crappy wine and most wine served at open bars is pretty bad. The bar at the United Club in the Newark Airport is no exception. The Cabernet and Chardonnay they serve as part of their free wine service is among the worst I've had in a long time.

I think the name of the label is Copperhead, which sounds about right because it's about a few notches more pleasant than I imagine a poisonous snake bite would be.

No real lesson to share here other than buyer beware. Oh, and stay away from Copperhead - snake, wine brand or otherwise.
Just checked the name of the wine - it's actually Copper Ridge. Oh well. The snake comparisons don't work, but you should still steer clear of this swill.
Until the next sniff, sip, quaff or quick mouth rinse,

Cheers,

Alli M.

12 comments:

elliej said...

Thanks again for the tip.

Pbsbo said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
Pbsbo.com
www.pbsbo.com
Pbsbo
Pbsbo.com

Unknown said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Bitcom.com.ua
Lagoario.com
Dogmavirtual.com

Horse Betting Game said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. Play Hockey England Travel

Ian Sheard said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Games.net
Click Here

MiltonBaker said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

Myfolio.com
Heromachine.com

Rifal Kurni said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Information
Click Here

Rezalo kacose said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Click Here
Visit Web
Dragonforgepress.com

Mozila Pandawa said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Pinoysplunkers.org
Information
Click Here

Aslam Cailko said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Adopsclubindia.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Chand Mason said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Foxsheets.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

star said...

Wineocracy, a fusion of "wine" and "democracy," symbolizes a democratic approach to wine appreciation, where diverse tastes and preferences converge to celebrate the rich and varied world of wines.
liquor store in saraland al