Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All day meetings and wine daydreams

So I'm in an all day meeting and only about 1/4 of the information pertains to my work. To that end, I thought I'd hop on to write a quick entry of the wine I'm daydreaming about while in this meeting.

A few years ago I had the fortune of visiting the Douro wine region in Portugal. It's in the North, about 2 hours East of Porto and it's a wonderful, emergin region. One of my favorite Quintos (wineriesa) was Quinto de la Rosa. they make a lovely, dark, inky tinto (red wine) that has smoke and blackberry notes and just the right amount of oak. What I love about wines from the Douro is that though they tend to have a little spice to them, they tend to pair well with a variety of foods and even do well in the summer (with BBQ, naturally). Right now I'm dreaming of a glass of Quinto de la Rosa's red wine. The idea of it is keeping me (relatively) sane through this long day.










I hope your daydreams are as lovely.
Cheers,

Alli

3 comments:

elliej said...

Gee, and I used to daydream about guys...

Unknown said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Website
Information
Click Here

Ariana Richardo said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Behance.net
Website
Information